Washington State Department of Children, Youth, and Families (DCYF) is pleased to share that the Washington State Department of Health (DOH) is partnering with Walgreens to offer no-cost, contactless, same day COVID-19 testing for patients age 3 and up at certain locations across the state.
To find a participating Walgreens near you, call 800-925-4733 or visit: Walgreens.com/COVID19Testing. When searching for a participating location, select the checkbox labeled "Rapid Antigen Test (BinaxNOW)."
How Do I Get a Free COVID-19 Test?
- Go to Walgreens.com/COVID19Testing.
- Scroll down and click the "Get Started" button.
- Complete the quick screening survey.
- Choose a location and time for your COVID-19 testing appointment. When requesting a location for your appointment, be sure to select the checkbox for the test type "Rapid Antigen Test (BinaxNOW)."
- The no-cost rapid antigen tests are only available at certain locations.
- Testing schedules may be limited based on capacity, and appointments are subject to weather conditions. There may be a delay in getting tested.
- Go to the testing location and remain in your vehicle with the window rolled up.
- Show your confirmation email, a valid state ID or driver's license, and insurance card or voucher.
- Perform the test yourself using a nasal swab under the direction of a pharmacy team member. Patients ages 3-18 will need a parent or guardian present during self-administration of the COVID-19 test.
- Your test results and contact information will be sent to PWNHealth.
- You will obtain your test results from PWNHealth.
- The time to results is based on when the sample arrives at the laboratory. Test results for travel purposes cannot be guaranteed to be in time for travel.
Contact your local Walgreens for questions or assistance registering for a timeslot for testing.